Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Wish for All - 2011


I wish I had something to put in everyone’s goodie bag this Christmas:  sanity, courage, a peace treaty, enthusiasm and a caring nature for all.

2011 – gone by so quickly! 

By the time I was 50, I’d lived in 11 states and more towns to count and held 12 jobs with different companies in addition to more jobs within the same companies to count.  Each packing up had been a nightmare but moving on became rejuvenation, adventure, therapy, and a way to take regular inventory and shed unnecessary stuff.

I hope our recent move to the Banks will be the last move for many years.  As they say, I want to put down roots here.  The culture is relaxed and laid back.  I’m filled with awe every time I look at the beautiful land and seascapes, sunrises and sunsets, and waterfowl and land creatures moving freely in the marshes. 

My goals for the coming year are to channel my enthusiasm into pursuits that bring balance and purpose and not to procrastinate facing challenges which will help me to keep growing, learning, and getting better.  My holiday wish for you is the same as my wish for myself.

Merry Christmas to all my friends and family!! 

1 comment:

  1. Your wishes are the best goodies anyone could hope to find on Christmas morning. They are not diminished by division. They are multiplied. So let's divide them among all people and have them fill the world's Christmas stocking.

    ReplyDelete