Wednesday, December 7, 2011

very brief update from the Banks



Jay's first week back at work...his desk is in front of a huge window that looks out at the marsh so I think he will slip in some bird watching. Last night several Great Blue Herons came up on our boardway. The woman who is in charge of hiring teachers here lives down the street. Her husband is on the architectual review board with me but I haven't met her yet. As soon as we have furniture I'm going to wander down there and invite her and hubby in for coffee and breakfast rolls. I would like a part time reading teacher position...we'll see. (It was their mailbox I almost took out yesterday on my first scooter ride...) Also Albemarle Community College is right next door and they have a very active arts program so I'm going to sign up for some classes this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment